To effectively root the Gospel of Christ in Asia, God’s people need Christian truth that is well thought through, and processed right in the Asian context. Christian leaders who are trained to think theologically and contextually while immersed in Asian societies are strategic to meet these needs. It’s here that they will grow in their understanding of Asian thinking, Asian perspectives, and theologies that work for Asia.
AGST Alliance’s post-graduate theology programs are designed to equip such people. Our programs provide tools to enhance leadership for the ministry and mission of the Asian Church.
One of our theology programs may be for you, if you are in any of these categories:
- I’m preaching/teaching in an Asian church, or among Asians.
- I’m teaching in an Asian theological/Bible college.
- I’m a trainer/leader of an organisation which is bringing Christian perspectives to contemporary Asian society.
- I’m thinking/writing on theological topics/themes, and need to be better informed.
- I’m a church leader looking for a sabbatical focus and/or ministry enrichment.
Apply now, commence any time!
- Master of Theology/ Postgraduate Diploma in Theology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Theology
See a comparison of our theology programs (PostGrad Dip-Theol, MTh-Theol, and PhD-Theol)