God’s people in Asia are challenged to confront the personal, social and religious pressures of their world with the Good News of the Kingdom of God and creative and cutting-edge strategies are needed for them to be effective. So informed equippers within the Church are strategic especially those who sense the heartbeat of Asia.
AGST Alliance’s post-graduate education programs are designed to equip Christian leaders with tools to enhance effective Christian discipleship and spiritual formation in their people.
One of our education programs may be for you, if you are in any of these categories:
- I’m giving educational leadership in my church as a pastor/lay worker with significant discipling/equipping responsibilities.
- I’m the CE staff member/adviser for my denomination.
- I’ve been asked to teach Christian education/discipleship/spiritual formation courses in my seminary.
- I’m leading a Christian organisation which mobilises and motivates Christians in ministry/mission.
- I’m a church leader looking for a sabbatical focus and/or ministry enrichment.
Apply now, commence any time!
- Master of Theology (Education)/ Postgraduate Diploma in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Doctor of Education in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Doctor of Education in Child and Family Development
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
See a comparison of our education programs (PostGrad Dip-Ed, MTh-Ed, EdD and PhD-Ed)