We trust that you find these on-line resources helpful.
- General Academic E-Resources: Reference works, E-Books, E-Journals, E-Articles/ Lectures, E-Dissertations/ Theses
- Research/ Study E-Resources: eg Turabian Style Manual, PhD Thesis writing, Zotero
- Online Gateways: Libraries access, Booksellers, Organisations/ Institutes
- Databases (for Indexes and Full text resources): Databases of Journals/ Articles, Databases of Dissertations/ Theses, Databases of Book Reviews
- Biblical Resources: Bibles, Criticism & Interpretation, Archaeological, Languages
- Subject Area-Based Resources: Education, Spirituality, Church, History, Theology, Missions, Transformational Development
Left-click to open pdf, right-click “save link as…” to save.